Saturday, April 19, 2003

Eric Alterman is a charlatan and a fool and the media is obviously left-wing. I can tell you that personally because there is nobody really that I could call at the LA Times, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe, and find an ideological friend. At least no one that I know. Whereas Eric Alterman could call all of them. Let me put it this way; an extremist, a supporter of every American enemy since he was potty trained like Eric Alterman could get editorial support in those venues. Every major metropolitan newspaper in America is written by Democrats in the main. To say, "What liberal media?" Only a blind person could come up with a title like that.

David Horowitz on America's dumbest self-hating Jew. I think Horowitz is living proof of Whittaker Chamber's line that only those who were in the Party could truly grasp how dangerous they really were. Its a good thing he's around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home