Saturday, March 22, 2003

Well, the neo-nazi left has begun its takeover of my hometown. I think the comments of the Episcopal bishop here are absolutely disgusting, so morally bankrupt I cant even discuss them reasonably. Apparently feeding men into plastic shredders and systemically raping virgins is not enough to raise the wrath of ths humble servant of God, but dare to erect the most powerful, successful, prosperous democracy in history and there's no end to his righteous moral outrage. I think the right reverand has already bought himself a slow boat to the fires of hell for this one. Isn't there some injunction in Christian theology against aiding evil? My knowledge of Christian theology is limited to say the least, but I cant imagine there's a major faith that doesn't at least pay lip service to the idea.
Unless I'm greatly mistaken, this is the same reverand who protested outside the Israeli embassy a year ago (in full bishopic dress, no less) in support of Yasser Arafat. In other words, murdering Jewish children is fine, but taking out a mass-murdering tyrant who's hellbent on acquiring nuclear capability is a crime against humanity. There's a word for that: Nazism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home